Cloud Payments prepaid services are designed for:
1. Consumers who enter into a scheme of arrangement in accordance with a monthly recurring payment plan can use our online prepaid option to automatically disburse their funds every month, the system is completely automated and does not require the customer to contact their bank or log monthly payments on their prepaid account.
2. Consumers spending online, on the phone our prepaid products are ideal for security conscious shoppers who prefer not to use debit/credit cards linked to their bank account online
3. Corporate customers who would like to offer incentives, payouts or rewards to their customers.
We will soon provide a complete automated payment solution for those with recurring monthly repayments and you have the option of applying for a prepaid card. Our prepaid card option will allow you to load your card with funds prior to use and is accepted for Internet and telephone purchases wherever the MasterCard Acceptance Mark is displayed. You will not need a physical card and instead using our virtual card option your virtual card can be loaded, used online and reloaded with additional funds at any time.
Consumers are increasingly cautious about giving out their financial details online, and there is still scepticism of the security of online transactions. card provides consumers with a safe method of spending online, without the potential risks of compromising their bank account details.
A prepaid Virtual account is used for secure online transactions and can be accompanied by a physical card.
Using your card Overseas
Your card when overseas functions exactly like a local’s card. For example, your Cloud Payments card will not be subject to currency conversions or commissions on your purchases. You’ll be able to use it at restaurants, shops, ATM’s etc. just like you use your everyday card at home.
Safe and secure
Traveller’s cheques are very much a thing of the past. The growth in Cloud Payments cards for travel has exploded, and with good reason. Cards are more widely accepted, you don’t present your passport and sign anything to authorise and card’s are smaller, easier and fit in your wallet/purse. No hassle, no fuss, just a single card and you’re away. Simple.
Not linked to your bank account
Cards are prepaid, meaning they have no credit or loan facility alongside. This means you can only spend what you load. What you load, is what you can access, that’s it. In the extremely unlikely event someone did obtain your card AND got access to your security PIN, the maximum amount accessible is the loaded amount (or the daily limit of the card).
All Cloud Payments cards have a range of simple tools so you can manage your card. SMS functions enable the following actions almost instantly;
- Text to block card – this temporarily deactivates the card. No transactions will be processed while the card is deactivated.
- Text to unblock card – the reverse of the above or reactivate the card.
- Text for balance – send and SMS to reveal your card balance